Lip lifts, implants, and dermal fillers are some of the most popular ways to enhance your thin lips. Some people inherit thin lips. Others develop them as a natural part of aging. These options can help to improve the shape and volume of embarrassingly-slim lips. Fillers are the most cost-effective and safest way to enhance someone’s lips. Here are the top benefits you get from fillers to have fuller, more vibrant-looking lips.
- Enhanced Appearance: The best thing about lip fillers for most people is the improvement in their appearance. You can feel and look younger with more full lips. Also, a person can look better in all aspects of their life, whether they are at work or socially.
- Natural Fullness– Juvederm(r), which fillers are made of natural hyaluronic (a substance that is naturally created by the body), gives a natural-looking appearance. The natural nature of hyaluronic acid means that it is less likely for bruising to occur. The filler is absorbed naturally and needs to be replaced approximately once every six months to maintain the plumpness.
- Gradual progression– Natural fillers are available in a gradual process to give the best results. This option is great for people who have small lips but aren’t sure what their lips will look like when they grow them. The procedure can be done over several appointments and the patient can achieve the desired plumpness without experiencing any discomfort from having the implant resized.
- Side-effects of hyaluronic-acid fillers are very rare.The clinic will choose the right filler for each patient. Patients must disclose any known allergies. A doctor might perform a test to determine whether a patient may be allergic to one of the fillers.
- Lip fillers require a fast recovery. Most people can resume their normal activities one day after the procedure. Given the positive impact that fillers have on self-esteem and appearance, it’s worth looking into before you consider other cosmetic options.
Useful treatment that can be used in a wide range of areas.
This enhances the width and definition of the lips by creating a vermilion border or lip outline.
- To give a fuller look, we can add volume and bulk to the fleshy regions of the upper or lower to make it appear larger.
- A bow can be added to give the cupid more definition.
- Oral commissures (lines running down the sides of your mouth) may be made more discreet.
- Reduce the appearance of Marionette lines (lines that run down from each corner of the mouth)
- The philtrum ridges (lines running from your upper nose to your lips) can be described.
- Common lines caused by smoking can be decreased (also called perioral lines). These lines run vertically along the upper lip.
You will enjoy a quick, simple, and painless process
Lip fillers can be done in just 20 minutes. Our ultra-fine needles are combined with an anesthetic so there is no pain. For a few hours, you might experience a pinprick-like sensation but this is not a sign of acute pain.
Lip fillers, contrary to cosmetic surgery that can alter the look of your features, enhance your natural beauty. Lip fillers restore lips to their youthful aesthetic by accentuating contours of the lips and outlines.
Hyaluronic, which is already present in the body, make up lip fillers. When you are young your skin is rich in hyaluronic acid. This is what gives your skin its youthful glow and keeps it from looking sallow and dry. You will see a difference in your skin as you get older.