Since the burglar alarm was invented in the late 1960s, homeowners have been looking for better ways to protect their homes and families. But technology needs to get better so that it can keep up with possible thefts. Because of this, our surveillance equipment, like a lot of other things, is becoming wireless.
Every year, there are about 2.3 million thefts in the United States, but less than 30% of homes have a security solutions for home. Here are five reasons you should switch to a wireless home security system, even if you don’t want to give up your wired sensors or are worried about how much the plan will cost.
Statistics show that robberies happen more often in rental properties than privately owned homes. Because of this, renters may not want to leave their landlord’s property. Good news for renters: installing a home security system doesn’t mean you have to break your lease.
Ajax systems has been producing and installing the best security systems and accessories where people can rely on them. They install burglar systems, wireless security systems and many more.
Smartphone-based wireless home security gives you a lot of different ways to protect your home.
It’s much easier to find wireless systems than hardwired ones, so you can keep a better eye on the perimeter and protect it better. Wireless motion sensor doesn’t just work on the inside walls, so you don’t have to miss any part of the house.
- A wireless home security system is streaming live video.Your house alarm goes off, but it turns out to be a prank. You get an alert. There is a good chance that your home security company would have called the police, and you would have been punished for making a mistake.
- Instead, you can use your phone or tablet to watch a live feed of your home. After that, you can decide if you need more help before turning off the alarm from where you are right now if you want to.
- With traditional methods, you couldn’t see footage of an incident until days or weeks after it happened. Wireless surveillance lets people check on their cameras and alarms from a far distance.
- As was already said, this method doesn’t cause headaches because there is no tangling. But there is an added benefit: it is less likely to be hacked from the outside than older models. A network of physical wires can be turned off by cutting the lines. When the power goes out, there is a chance that the backup battery won’t last long enough.
- Integration of innovative home technology is another way to make your home run better. Put your wireless security systems to use.
- You don’t need to settle for that. Integrating innovative home technology is another way to make the most of your space. There are several ways to connect your wireless security systems to your home’s automation systems, like using your phone to control your lights and heating.
If you think you could benefit from it, you may want a flexible, helpful system that doesn’t cost too much. You can not only add more features to your home security plan, but you can also rest easy knowing that you and your family are protected by the most modern methods available.