It is not as easy as it appears to prepare well for the exams. But, with a well-made study plan coupled with essential study materials like the NCERT Solutions, you can easily score well in your exams. Here is an article about Study Planning, with tips and tricks about improving your grade by boosting and highlighting your potential. Read ahead to know more!
- Begin Well in Time: As a student, it’s not a good idea to ignore your studies at the beginning of the year. Plan your preparation well in advance and carefully and systematically follow it.
- Plan Your Studies: Once you begin preparing, the most important thing you have to do is making a study plan. Allow time for all subjects.
- Maintain Colour Codes: To work easily with all subjects you can colour code the subjects for easier access.
- Have Realistic Targets: The syllabus is bound to be vast, it is impossible to complete it all at once. Set small targets daily or weekly so that you easily achieve them.
- Know Your Exam Pattern: Once you begin preparing, take note of your Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern carefully. Enlist the topics that you know and think are easy. Separate the tough topics. This way you can devote more time to difficult concepts.
- Allow Break Time: Take at least 10 minutes of break after each hour of studying. Always eat and sleep properly.
- Combine Subjects: Study a mix of two to three topics in a day to avoid losing interest.
- Stay Focussed: Avoid all kinds of electronic gadgets while preparing.
Subject Wise Preparation
Science is the most important topic for the students who want to take up Science from Class 11. Students have to focus on all of the subjects in the Science Section, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Study these subjects thoroughly for a strong base.
- Make a list of formulas, derivations, and experiments
- It is very important to follow NCERT solutions for scoring the best in Science.
- Follow the rules of all formulas and use them correctly.
Physics- Students must have a good grip of the fundamental concepts of your Class. Maximum questions are direct, either formula based or theory-based. Learn these properly for solving questions accurately. Try to solve the formulas and theories from the previous year’s question papers and CBSE model papers for a variety of problems.
Chemistry- You will be able to get adequate speed and accuracy with the help of problem-solving. You must have extensive practice to get an in-depth knowledge of the subject. Study the reactions and equations thoroughly, draw charts of formulas and revise them regularly.
Biology- Since it includes several diagrams, it’s crucial to allow more attention to them along with labelling and explanation. Remember important terms as well as functions. Make notes of difficult terminologies to make it easier to prepare.
- Maintain a concepts and formulas chart
- Study and understand the use of all formulae thoroughly.
- Ensure that you are well versed with your NCERT books. Go through the NCERT solutions if you find any concept difficult or are stuck in a sum.
- While doing rough work, write down what is given what has to be found. This will make it easier to arrive at the solution in a methodical approach.
- Solve CBSE Sample Papers, previous year’s papers, practice papers and model papers in a timed environment.
- Read the topic first without stressing on memory, as if you were reading a novel to understand it.
- It is crucial to organise the topics according to weightage, and difficulty.
- Prepare notes for important points that you think are difficult. Also, follow your class notes.
- Prepare a table of important dates for regular revision and you will be able to remember dates easily.
- Practice map pointing by taking up a few important locations you must remember, and locating them on a map.
- Avoid memorizing Economics and Political Science. It’s a better idea to try and understand them.
- Solve all question papers and practice by writing by following the word limit.
- The unseen passage is the most scoring section and demands the least effort.
- You have to follow the formats religiously for writing skills questions. Study model letters and articles from reference books and NCERT solutions to improve your writing and vocabulary. You will also learn how to present your answer.
- The only trick to score the best in Grammar is by practising as much as possible. Learn all basic rules, solve multiple different question papers and evaluate yourself on correct and wrong answers.
- In the case of poems, prepare a handy notebook to write down all that the teacher explains. Note that simply understanding your Chapters does not suffice because students are expected to answer 7-10 mark questions in the exams. Thus, you have to make an effort to practice the model questions. All long answers are supposed to have an introduction, body, and conclusion. In other words, you have to write 150-200 words in 3-4 paragraphs.
- Hindi is a scoring subject where you can easily score 90+. However, for that, you must study your NCERT textbooks thoroughly. Follow NCERT solutions if you think you need some assistance to frame answers.
- Get hold of a good quality Question Bank for Hindi so that you can practice common questions from each and every topic.
- Make it a point to solve the Previous Year’s Question papers and cross-check in order to evaluate yourself. You must note here that maximum questions are usually repeated in the exams.
You can clearly kick-start your exam preparation with the vast range of Study Materials such as NCERT solutions that are available at your fingertips. Begin your preparation right now so that you can target scoring more than 95% marks in your Exams in 2022 as you go through this Study Plan for CBSE exams using NCERT solutions.