When talking about cannabis, Probably an issue that has been discussed in the past few months, more or less. There are many issues lots of controversies, including the medical use of cannabis; there are quite a few in this Health Station column.
Let’s understand the medical use of marijuana from a doctor’s point of view.
THC in the correct dosage
It will be effective in reducing pain reduce the contraction of muscles, reduce nausea, but if high doses can cause motion sickness.
Doze, heart palpitations, faint, hallucinations.
Interference with perception, decision-making, and memory
In addition, the use of THC consistently high levels of resistance
(tolerance) increase the size to achieve the same effect and can become addicted to drugs.
CBD is an anti-inflammatory agent.
Drunkenness and psychotic symptoms of THC have been studies on the use of CBD to control seizures and pain CBD kaufen has not been found to cause stubbornness or addiction Cannabidiol (CBD).
Currently, the World Health Organization, THC was classified as a drug.
Type 1 is an addiction.
Had the opportunity to use it in the wrong way, but there are medical benefits, while
CBD is not a drug. For cannabis plants, it is also considered a substance.
- Different cannabis plants have different levels of THC and CBD, while cultivation techniques affect the levels.
- As well, the effects of cannabis use from different sources can be different. In the group who want to have a drunken effect or bring it to
- A recreation will try to improve cannabis with high THC and low CBD kaufen
- In conclusion, The medical data on cannabinoids and cannabis
- cannabinoid group (Cannabinoid) is a group of compounds found in the cannabis plant. There are many substances. The kind that contains information for medical use
- There are two types of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and Cannabidiol (CBD) are both fat-soluble substances.
It found that average THC levels in cannabis plants increased from 4 percent in 1995 to 12 percent in 2015, while
The average CBD content had dropped from 0.5% in 2000 to 0.1% in 2015.
Cannabinoids are used in medicine. Must control the plants used to meet the standards. (standardize) has a fixed amount of substance and does not
THC is too high and must not contain contaminants.
Currently, cannabis extracts are used in oil, butter, and beeswax, further processed into confectionery or food.
THC levels are many times higher than those found in nature. These products look no different from snacks or available food.
Accidental ingestion and injury from an overdose of THC can occur.
The benefits of using cannabinoids in medicine have been found that THC can reduce nausea and vomiting.
Pain is possible. CBD kaufen is used medically to reduce pain and control seizures. For other conditions, supporting information is also required.
Currently, the US Food and Drug Administration provides a medical indication of CBD.
Cannabinoids are as follows:
- Reduce nausea and vomiting in patients receiving chemotherapy when standard medications are ineffective.
- Reduce anorexia and weight loss in HIV-infected people
- Two types of severe epilepsy, known as Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome,
while Australia will increase the use of chronic pain control cases. treat pain from disease
MS reduces pain and nausea in terminally ill patients. the Australian indication states that
Use only when standard treatments are not effective.
Long-term effects of cannabis use Associated with psychosis, suicide, drug addiction, brain atrophy, and wrong thinking.
normal cerebral thrombosis coronary artery Cardiac arrhythmias, emphysema, and testicular cancer communication to understand the use of substances
A group of medical cannabinoids is different from cannabis addiction. Colorado data finds more people addicted to marijuana deceased
from car accidents that detected more cannabinoids Self-harm subjects with more cannabinoids detected and
Found that there was an increase in hospitalization rates from marijuana-related conditions. After the promulgation of medical marijuana and the liberalization of marijuana
In other states, the United States that allow medical cannabinoids, some states have low THC and high CBD intakes.
In cannabis liberalized states, THC levels are regulated in products and are monitored and limit the number of product purchases per capita.
Proper doses of cannabinoids have some clinical benefits, and there is enough data to support others.