WhatsApp is a popular messaging and calling app owned by Facebook. It’s free, easy to use, and available on most platforms. What makes it so great is that anybody with a phone number can join it. That means you technically don’t need an account to start chatting with your friends or family members. This has made WhatsApp one of the most-used apps in the world! One of the best ways to use WhatsApp is to create private and public groups for your friends and family members. Here’s how you can create your own WhatsApp Group! You can read more detail on Pak24tv.
Introducing WhatsApp Groups
WhatsApp Groups are private channels that can have up to 256 people. You can create a group with any number of people, even if they’re not on your phone’s contact list!
To create a WhatsApp Group link, follow these steps:
1) Login to WhatsApp and open the chat you want to share with the group.
2) Tap the “Group” button in the bottom right corner. This will bring up an option for you to create a new group.
3) Select “Create New Group.” A dialog box will appear asking you to name your group and set a privacy level. When you’re finished, tap “Save Changes” to complete your group creation process!
How To Create A Group On WhatsApp
First, open the WhatsApp app and tap on the three-dot menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Go down to “Chat Settings” and tap on it.
Next, tap on “Create New Group.” To create a group for your friends or family members, you’ll need to give them a number. The number that’s given automatically becomes their name in their new group.
After tapping on “Create New Group,” you’ll be brought to a form that asks for your name, phone number and an optional description of your group. Finally, you’ll be asked if you want this group to be private or public. This means that only people with access to your phone number can join and see messages sent in this group.
To invite more friends or family members into your new WhatsApp Group, simply enter their phone numbers into the field provided and hit “Invite Friends.” Your friends will receive an instant notification asking them if they want to join your new group!
The Best Ways To Use WhatsApp Groups
WhatsApp Groups are a great way to keep up with your friends and family members. It’s also a fun place to make new ones! But how do you create one? Read on to learn how to create a WhatsApp Group as well as some of the best ways to use them!
1) If you don’t have an account yet, it’s easy to join by downloading the app from Google Play or iTunes.
2) Open up the app and click on “New” in the top left corner. This will bring up an options menu where you can choose what type of group you want to create.
3) Next, choose “WhatsApp Chat.” This will open up a dialogue box where you can write in the name of your group. You’ll see that this option is already filled out for you so just hit “Next.” The next step will ask for your phone number: enter it here, and then hit “Next.”
4) You’ll now be taken back into the chat screen where it’ll ask for your company name: enter it here, and then press “Next.” The next page will ask for an image: enter in any photo you want and then press “Next.”
Also read: namaz e janaza
Top Tips And Tricks For Using Your Own WhatsApp Group
The first step to using WhatsApp groups is to create a group name. If you want your group to be private, it’s best to use “Private Group”.
Once you’ve created your group name, it’s time to hit the ground running! The next step is adding members. In order of importance, make sure you add the following people:
– A list of your friends and family members in order of how close they are to you. (Make sure they’re all on WhatsApp)
– People who have been added by your friends and family members
After completing these steps, there are a few more things you should do before your WhatsApp group is ready for use:
– Update the settings for your group so that any new members know about important information about your group.
– Add a title for the chat (e.g. “Introducing our new pet dog!”)
– Set up custom emojis so that everyone in the chat knows what emoji is being used by who in case someone forgets.
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging service that is available on smartphones and desktop computers. This guide is designed to help you understand how to join and create your own WhatsApp Groups. It will also teach you the best ways to use the groups, as well as top tips and tricks for using your own WhatsApp Group.