Although everyone tells you not to pursue equipment, including me, if you have enough financial capacity, why do you want to wrong yourself? It would be best if you didn’t pursue equipment and equipment; we hope you do what you can. Although there is no direct relationship between the work and the equipment, photography is not hard work; a camera is just a tool.
If you have the conditions, it’s no problem to pick a handy one, but you have to buy a gold-inlaid hoe to work when you have no money. The photographer is what you want to endure. here are few tips for business photographers
- Having an expensive camera does not mean that he is a good photographer.
- When the situation permits, try to use the RAW format to shoot.
- In most cases, it is recommended that the first lens for novices is zoom.
- The later stage itself is an art.
- Although it is not recommended to memorize classic compositions such as nine square grids, thirds, diagonals, etc., if you can memorize it, you can guarantee the lower limit of your photo quality to some extent.
- Not all photographers need to buy macro lenses and telephoto lenses.
- 18-55 28-70 These kits of dog heads are not necessarily useless. You will find that someone uses these lenses to shoot you better than 24-70.
- The function of a cheap UV filter is similar to that of a lens cover.
- It’s better to go out to take pictures than to spend a lot of time in photography forums.
- Film is not better than digital.
- Digital is not better than film
- Cameras and lenses with magic do not exist
- Don’t take your SLR to a party