Before now, wigs weren’t so trendy. Fear of a wiggy appearance, itching on the scalp, and several other reasons made people not wear wigs in the past.
But as fashion began to evolve, more women began to see the importance and benefits of wearing wigs. However, not all wig stores have quality wigs with the right volume and length for any facial structure.
Thankfully, at Luvmehair, you are sure to get the perfect wig with just the right volume, length, and style you desire. Luvme hairs are stylish, comfortable, soft, and breathable with pocket-friendly prices. Our installation techniques are sleek and easy to wear.
To find out more about our various wig types, keep reading further. In this article we will discuss the following:
- What are Closure wigs
- Closure VS Frontals
- Features of closure wigs
- Headband wigs
- Features of headband wigs
- How to wear your headband wig
- Bob wigs
- Why Luvme hair
Buckle on for a great read; you’d be happy you did.
Closure wigs are often made with a hair material called “closure” that blends with your skin tone. This gives the illusion that your hair grows directly from your scalp and not a wig.
Our closure wigs are beautiful and stylish and they come in various sizes.
You may be wondering; What’s the difference between a closure wig and frontals? Well, here you have it.
Closures Vs Frontals
- Closures are used to recreate the natural parting of the hairline, while frontals are used to recreate the hairline from ear to ear.
- A lace frontal is much bigger than lace closure.
- Closure wigs come in different parts: the center part, the free part, and in a ‘parts-of-three’.
Features of Closure Wigs
- Our closure wigs are easy to wear and easy to maintain
- They work well with all hair types from curly hairs to straight wigs and even body waves.
- Our closure wigs can be changed into any color of choice.
- Closure wigs blend perfectly with your natural hair.
- The construction of closure wigs helps to protect your scalp and hair from damage.
- They are affordable and durable.
A headband wig is another option for people who wish to rock a new appearance other than the usual lace closure and frontals.
A headband wig is a type of wig that comes with a shawl-like material known as a ‘headband’ attached to the front part. The headband wig covers the hairline, giving it a more natural look. Just like U part wigs, it can also be called half wigs.
The unique thing about a headband wig is that it goes on the back of your head while you style your natural hair in the front —allowing you to show your natural hairline with no lace attachment.
Features of a Headband wig
- Comfortable cap with adjustable straps for easy styling
- Breathable and suitable headband for all-weather
How to Wear your Headband Wig
Step 1: First, put your natural hair in a ponytail. You can also braid the cornrow halfway to the back, leaving a small portion for attaching the wig.
Step 2: Then attach the wig to your hair directly and carefully adjust it to fitting.
Step 3: style your hair edge/frontal; you can use a gel to give a smooth edge and fashion.
Bob wigs are beyond amazing. They give you a clean-cut feminine appearance when worn. They have remained timeless and trendy, most especially in summer.
What’s the Perfect Length For a Bob Wig?
Bob can be at the chin or some inches below the chin. Some are shorter at the back, while some are longer.
Bob’s length ranges from 8 to 14 inches. But, for a classic bob, the perfect length is 12 to 14 inches. No matter the size of the Bob, the goal is to wear it short and stylish.
Here’s a list of Luvme hair Bob wig collections:
- Loose curl bob wig with bangs
- short pixie bobs
- Invisible lace bob
- Asymmetric side part closure bob but to mention a few
Why Luvme Hair
With several hair vendors available, it can be a bit difficult getting the perfect hair for your style. But with luvme hair, you’re sure quality hairs with the right length and volume.
However, because of the quality of hair we offer, our prices might be slightly expensive but you can rest assured you’re getting quality for your money.
Wigs are trendy and will continue to be fashionable. With wigs, you do not need to be concerned with any hair issues you may have. You only need to put it on your head, and you are good to go; looking superb.
Rest assured with Luvme Hair, you will find a wig that compliments you perfectly. Do well to go through our catalog.