There’s no denying the popularity of wigs is growing every year. Glueless wigs, closure wigs, and headband wigs are becoming more trendy these days. These wigs are easy to handle, adjust and look natural. So, you can buy these wigs from Luvme Hair easily because it the best store for wigs.
Further, these three wigs come in so many styles, shapes, and colours that it’s impossible not to find a wig you like. So, if you are also a user of these wigs or think of using them in the future and looking for an easy and effective way to wear them in summer. Stick to this article as we have suggested handy tips on using these wigs.
How To Use The Glueless Wigs in Summer
These wigs blend well with your hair, giving you a natural hairline and a real look. Choose glueless wigs if you want to have a beautiful hairstyle. It is possible to modify the look and colour of these wigs because they are made from natural hair.
Further, if you have hair fall and thin hair, this is for you because these wigs provide a confident and unique look without irritation and hair damage.
So, how do you put on a wig that doesn’t need glue? Here’s how you can do that:
- First, you have to get your hair ready. It can be braided or pulled back into a low ponytail. Whether you want to wear a cap or not is up to you.
- Next, put the wig on your head and make sure it fits right. Adjust the wig to fit your head right without being too loose or tight.
- Then, change the strap behind your head.
- After you have put the wig on your head just right, you will need to cut off the extra lace.
- In the end, you can part it and do whatever you want with it.
How to Wear Headband Wigs in Summer
These are lighter than traditional wigs. You can carry it on your head, style it, use it, and maintain it easily. Due to its sweat-proof feature, it is highly airy and perfect for all seasons, especially in summer.
Essentially, it’s made with a piece of material that looks like a headband. Further, when you look closely, you’ll notice a small bump under the headband’s stretchy soft sew-on part with the sticky Velcro.
These headband wigs have three combs, one in the right, one in the left, and one in the back. The combs prevent the wig from sliding off when you use them.
Here are some instructions for installing the Human hair headband wig.
- Avoid parting your hair and brush your hair back.
- Using a little brush to lay some of your hair over the baby’s hair will make it appear more natural.
- Throw a headband wig directly onto your head and place the front comb on top.
- Take the headband, use the Velcro to tighten the wig, and attach the bottom comb.
- After securing the headband portion with Velcro, you no longer have to worry about it falling off.
- In the summer, put your hair into a ponytail and use a bright headband if you like.
Key Point: To maintain stability, choose a broad and secure headband; you can also conceal the black band.
How To Use Closure Wigs in Summer
These closure wigs are becoming more popular among women, no matter what colour their hair is or what colour their skin is. Closure lace wigs can prevent hair damage and weakening caused by daily maintenance routines. These routines include heat, breakages, chemicals, etc.
Here is a simple guide to wearing them:
- Before you put your wig on, wear a wig cap and braid your hair into cornrows. The wig cap conceals your hair colour.
- Spray your forehead to keep the wig cap on and apply a skin tone foundation on the visible part of the wig cap.
- Take scissors and cut off the part of your wig cap that hangs over your forehead. Do not leave any extra hair on your frontal wig.
- Apply the glue using a wooden stick or comb to the part of your head where the closure will go. The glue will hold the closure in place and stop it from sliding back and forth. (Ensure the glue is at least an inch away from your hair to prevent it from getting damaged.)
- Slowly put your wig on from the back to the front. Put the parting on the right, so it rests on the part you lightened with foundation.
- Pull the frontal hair back with a small comb while pressing down on the glue.
- Wait a few minutes for your closure to dry, then cut the net in front of your closure wig with scissors.
- Follow the pattern of the hair in front while cutting down the net to make it look as natural as possible.
- When you’re done cutting off the net, your installation is done.
That’s all. Isn’t it handy? So, after carefully following these guidelines, you can easily use the wig with an extended stay. Glueless wigs, headband wigs, and closure wigs have their benefits and simple methods to wear. These three are beautiful in their way. These wigs are perfect in summer.
Using one of them can protect your hair from sun damage and change your look every time. So, if you want to buy them for a long go, you can contact us. We have a vast collection of wigs to meet your style requirements. Whether you want a straight style or a curly one, you can find it at a very reasonable price.