Instagram users are increasingly loving short videos. From performing voiceovers, to dance moves, to quick tips, to famous challenges.
But do you know how to Instagram download Reels? The social network Instagram does not give you the ability to download Stories from your account after posting.
Its biggest competitor right now, TikTok, has the option to download any video, even from other profiles. Provided, of course, that the user has enabled this option in their profile or in the published video.
Even though you don’t have this option in the app, you can still Instagram download Reels with standard audio and from private accounts. Want to know how? Continue reading this article.
How to download Instagram Reels online to a mobile device?
The most practical way to Instagram download Reels is from your mobile phone. From there, it will be easier to post videos to any of your social networks. For those who have a mobile phone with the Android operating system, we find two applications. For iOS, there’s only one, but it’s not free.
But we will show you how to Instagram download Reels on iPhone for free without other apps. Learn how it works on Android apps in the tutorials below!
How to get Instagram Reels Android:
To download Reels on your Android phone, you can use Instagram Video Downloader – SnapInsta.App or Reels Video Downloader – Instagram app. The two work pretty much the same, but I’ll walk you through using the SnapInsta website.
- Step 1. Log in to Instagram, open the Reels you want to download and tap the 3 dots in the lower right corner.
- Step 2. Among the options select the Copy link option.
- Step 3. Go to an Internet browser and open SnapInsta, paste the video link in the specified field and click the Download button.
You can use the word “Paste” in the video link paste box when you want to paste the URL, and use “clear” when you want to remove it to replace it with another URL.
- Step 4: To finish downloading the video to your device, select “Download Video” right below the video.
In this way, the video will be saved in the image gallery on your mobile phone. Instantly enjoy offline videos.
How to get Instagram Reels iPhone:
We found the InSaver app to solve users’ concerns, but to use it you need to register. If you don’t want to spend some money, use your mobile browser to download it.
Also, we will show you a website to Instagram download Reels directly to your iOS phone. Follow the instructions below:
- Step 1. Open Instagram and go to the Story you want to download.
- Step 2 . Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the post. If you’re watching a live video on the Reels tab, the 3 dots are in the lower right corner.
- Step 3. Among the options, tap Copy link.
- Step 4.Visit the SaveFrom.Net website using your mobile browser to download Reels.
- Step 5. Paste the video link in the specified field and click the down arrow button right next to it.
- Step 6. A preview will appear below. To download Stories from Instagram, click Download MP4.
- Step 7. The video will appear on your screen. Tap the share button and select the Save to File option.
- Step 8. The reels will be available in the Files folder on your iPhone. Click the Safari download icon located next to the address bar. Then click on the video name to open it.
- Step 9. Again, tap the share button currently located in the lower left corner.
- Step 10. Select the Save Video option so that the Reels video appears in your iPhone Photos collection.
The clips are downloaded to your mobile phone and now just need to share the content.
How to Instagram download Reels online from PC?
In addition to mobile devices, you can also download Instagram Reels from your computer. To do this, you can use sites like SnapInsta, SaveFrom.Net, InstaVideoSave and InstaDP. They all work basically the same way.
To show you how to download Reels video online, we will use InstaDP as an example in the tutorial below:
- Step 1. Go to Instagram, enter your profile, open Reels video, click on the 3 dots and select Copy link on the screen.
- Step 2. Go to the InstaDP website.
- Step 3. Paste the copied link into the specified field and click the Download button.
- Step 4. Perform the CAPTCHA test and answer according to the website instructions
- Step 5. The website will automatically download a preview of the profile and also the Reels video selected for download. Click Download now below the video.
- Step 6. A new page will load, right click on the video and select Save Video As.
- Step 7. Select the computer folder where the Stories will be saved and confirm by clicking Save.
How to download Instagram privately?
Not all Instagram users allow people to see their content. They can turn the profile into a private account. This way, only people the user allows to follow can see published posts, Stories, Reels and IGTV.
So, if the previous apps or tutorials don’t work when you download Stories from Instagram, it could be because the user account is private. But don’t worry, we will show you how to solve this problem. To download Stories from Instagram privately, follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Go to the browser you want to use and log in to your Instagram profile.
- Step 2. Enter the profile from which you want to download the video. Remember that you need to be a follower of the video owner.
- Step 3. Open the Reels video in your browser and copy its link to the address bar.
- Step 4. Go to Save Instagram – Download Instagram Private.
- Step 5. Paste the copied Reels link into the first field.
- Step 6. Automatically, a text will appear in the field below. Copy it by clicking the green button that says copy of.
- Step 7. Open a new page in your browser. Paste the copied text into the address bar and press enter to access it.
- Step 8. Select and copy all the source code that appears on the page. Go back to Save Instagram – Download from Private Instagram page and paste it in the text box of item 3.
- Step 9. Next, click the View button.
- Step 10. A preview of the file will appear below, click the green button under the video.
- Step 11. The file will then appear on a black background. Here, to download Reels from Instagram privately, simply click on it with the right mouse button, select the option Save video as, select the folder where it will be saved and confirm by clicking Save.
Always remember to respect the copyright of the videos you download. Mention it in the footnotes and credit the original author.
We’ve come up with practical solutions for both Android devices, iPhone and computers to help you always Instagram download Reels online. Please apply it to your situation. Good luck.
Read More About: filmy4wep