WHAT IS ISACA?
ISACA is an international non-profit association focused on IT governance. The organization was formerly known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association as it provides guidance, benchmark, and governance tools for enterprises that use information systems. Now ISACA is responsible for a wide range of IT governance professionals and also hosts a series of international conferences that focus on both technical and managerial topics related to control, security, and IT governance. Among these professional certifications, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is one of them.
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (CISA):
An enhancement in skills is important in every field area to maintain your standard and validate your expertise in your work and career. For individuals who audit, control, monitor, and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems, the ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor –CISA Certification Exam– is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for them. CISA- certified system auditors have the relevant skills and expertise to insect computer systems, establish security controls, and monitor corporate-level compliance effectively. Therefore, CISA certification lays an effective foundation for building a successful and proficient IT career. Since CISA ensures that your work team comprises of technical experts and well-equipped individuals who can assess, build, and implement comprehensive privacy solutions, the organization having CISA certified team proves to make 90% effective team, 70% improved expertise and efficiency, and 94% employees retained with investment in training.
If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional and can use risk-based strategy for planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and you have to gain expertise in the below-mentioned domains then you can register yourself for the CISA Certification in Prague Exam.
- Information Systems Based on Auditing Process
- IT-Based Governance and Management
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Protection of Information Assets
Eligibility is established at the time of exam registration and is good for 12 months. Exam registration and payment are required before you can schedule or take your exam.
In order to register for the exam, you will have to follow a certain procedure as mentioned below:
- Login to your ISACA profile
- Once logged in go to the “Credential” section then select the certification you wish to pursue.
- Scroll down to the register for exam section and click the “Register Now” button to complete the registration form.
- Once done, add to cart and complete the registration process.
- If you wish to pay later so you will have the option to select “Pay Later” and enter your email address to have the invoice sent.
- After you have completed the payment procedure, allow 24 hours before scheduling the exam.
CISA EXAM COST:
Registration cost for an ISACA certification is:
ISACA Members: $ 575
Non-Members: $ 760
ISACA requires candidates to pass a written exam for each of its four primary certifications. Exams are offered only three times a year. ISACA also requires candidates to adhere to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics and meet continuing education requirements. To maintain their certification, candidates must earn 120 continuing professional education (CPE) credits during three years following certification or after renewal learning a minimum of 20 CPEs annually. Otherwise, the certification holders must retake the exam to retain their certified status.
Section 1: Information Systems Based on Auditing Process – 21%
Section 2: IT-Based Governance and Management – 17%
Section 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation – 12%
Section 4: Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience – 23%
Section 5: Protection of Information Assets – 27%
IMPORTANCE OF ISACA CERTIFICATION:
ISACA certification enables the candidates to be recognized as adding value to the business and is therefore highly demanded by the organizations. Since they have educational expertise, their work is reliable enough for professional development and further increases the efficiency of the organization. ISACA certification provides many other long-term benefits too as mentioned below:
- ISACA certification proves that you have been committed to IT security.
- Candidates with this certification enjoy increased income potential and are trusted, respected, and highly demanded internationally.
- These individuals join an active network of proficient leaders in the security field.
- Candidates are tailored to today’s most sought-after cyber security capabilities and job requirements.
- They have a competitive advantage in the job market and job growth.
- Increases the value of these individuals within the organization.
- Due to their achievement of passing the exam, these individuals are being recognized as proficient and experienced in their workplace which improves their credibility and efficiency at work.
- Through ISACA’s requirements of continuing professional educational programs, this platform ensures high professional standards of the candidates.
All these incentives from ISACA’s certification have proven that CISA is a prerequisite for a successful information technology profession.
WHY SPOTO stands out from others?
SPOTO Dumps offer a free ISACA quiz with properly scheduled training, 100% real exam practice tests and passing rate guarantee, and a real exam environment for the tutoring of candidates. It has 18 years of IT training experience which proofs that it is the most genuine platform for the preparation of the CISA exam.
What makes SPOTO stand out from others is its proper scheduling which ensures their success rate to be 100%. It prepares the students from 300+ question count all of which are the same as those appearing in the exam. Also, they have the answers verified by IT specialists who are present for daily feedbacks. They provide students with 24/7 certified tutor support through which students can address their queries and can get them solved within 30 minutes. They update their students on daily basis with all the relevant tips and techniques and most importantly provide a 100% money-back guarantee. To find more information and quality results visit the website today.
Framing your IT career and continually improving and enhancing your skills demands CISA certification so that you are able to gain sufficient expertise and emerge as a professional. You are then a highly demanded individual on both local and international forums due to your proficiency at every educational level.