You have a presentation tomorrow, and you have several PDFs. These files are all separate files. And you need to join PDF offline to get a better presentation. No need to run or search. The PDF joining tool can be used to merge PDF files.
Here are some ways to join PDF files together quickly.
Merge PDF on iPhone and iPad
Like Mac, your iOS device also has its method of joining PDF. This is also very simple and straightforward. We explain here how to do this.
- Open the file application on your iOS device and find the PDF you want to merge.
- Click Select at the top>View PDF>Click the three-dot icon in the lower right corner>Click to generate PDF.
If you have a Macbook, you need to follow these instructions to add PDF files
- Open Finder, it’s a blue and white emoji icon. You can find it in the Mac Dock at the bottom of the screen. Now find the location of your join PDF file. On the left side of the Finder window, click the folder where the PDF file is saved.
- Open the first PDF to be merged in preview mode. Unlike Windows, Mac comes with an application that allows you to merge and split PDF files. A pop-up window should appear on the left side of the preview window with thumbnails of each page in the PDF.
- To add another PDF file to the PDF file opened in preview mode, click the PDF file you want to add in the Finder window, then click and drag it to the list to the left of the thumbnail.
- To select multiple files, hold down the Command key and click the desired files. Then drag them all to the thumbnail list in preview mode. You can also change the order of the pages by clicking the thumbnails and dragging them up or down. Click File is the menu item in the upper left corner of the Mac screen.
- Click “Export to PDF”; it is located in the drop-down list next to the file below. Now enter the combined name of the PDF-use the box next to save as to enter the name of the linked PDF.
- Click “Save”: Located at the bottom right corner of the window.
So merge the PDF files into one document and save them in the same folder as the join PDF files.
Merge PDFs on Windows 10
- Go to the folder where all PDFs are saved. Now select the files you want to merge while holding down the Shift or Ctrl key.
- Now right-click the files to be merged and click “Print.”
- Now go to the printer window and click “Print as PDF” under “Select Printer.”
- After printing, you can preview the merged PDF and save it to your preferred location.