Today we will discuss how to draw a skateboard. A skateboard is a narrow and short board with two wheels that are fixed at the either end of both sides on the bottom. This is used by a person to ride over it in a standup or stooping position. It works by pulling the ground in opposite directions by foot.
What is a Skateboard?
A small fine panel with two minor helms secure at also end, on which (as a regeneration or game) a being can ride a bike while standing or crouching, sometimes pushing himself with one bottom in contradiction of the ground.
Invention Of Skateboard:
The skateboard is the invention of California, United States during the 1950’s century. The most first skateboards were made by attaching the roller skates to a piece of board. It is also known as “sidewalking surfing”.
How It Is Used As:
It is designed as sports equipment to do skateboarding. The most common thing is used to make it are:
- 7-8 ply maple plywood deck
- polyurethane wheels
Reason For Creating It :
the purposes of using and for making it can be of different types. The reasons can be the following :
- Including for pure recreation
- For the means of transportation
- For the type of artistic display
- Or for professional skateboarders.
Culture Sense About Skate:
The school of thoughts about the skaters are individual people. They show they are those who values the following
They are also known for their unrelenting dedication towards the progress of sports as a whole. They are fellow skaters and embrace individuality.
Considering As Good Exercise:
The best electric skateboard under 500 is worked out in itself. The sports scientists make sure that skateboarding not only works for the cardiovascular system but it also builds muscular strength. Skateboard core plays a very crucial role.
How To draw A Skateboard Step By Step Tips
To draw a skateboard is quite easy if we do it step by step. The following are the steps of it, :
- It can be drawn by the pair of diagonal, straight and parallel lines. It helps in making a drawing of a skateboard deck. It can be connected by drawing the c shaped lines on the ends to connect the outline of the skateboard deck.
- For giving it upwards and peak look to one end of the skateboard deck. It can be done by erasing one end of the deck and joining it with another curved line. And this gives the front of the deck a realistic curvature.
- Erase the back of the skateboard deck and join it with other curved lines. Note that this time the position of angels would be the same.
- While drawing curved lines parallel to the near side of the deck. This will allow it to attach to the ends of the skateboard.
- Beneath the deck of the skating board draw a circle within the circle. It is known as the wheel of the skateboard.
- The curved lines are drawn to attach the wheel with skateboard and this gives it a 3 dimensional shape.
- Repeat a step for drawing ska
wheels of skateboard.
- After that draw wavy and curved lines over the skateboard deck. It will form a flow pattern.
Finally we learn how to draw a skateboard? The drawing of a skateboard is not so difficult or complex to do. In Fact if a person wants to make it more attractive then he just has to follow the simple steps. We will suggest you to buy best electric skateboard under 500.